Helianthus Villa with unlimited sea views, close to the beach
Situated on the highest point in the compound, this villa offers a breathtaking, panoramic view of the surrounding area and seascape. It consists of two floors. The second level has a double bedroom, a shower room with a special hydro-massage facility and spacious verandas with seating areas. The ground floor has a double bedroom and a bathroom. The bedroom opens onto a pergola covered area which offers a spectacular view. The ground floor is also equipped with a kitchen-living space which opens onto a pergola shaded area.
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, ceramic hob, fridge, mini-dish washer, coffee pot, kettle, fruit juicer, sandwich toaster, and a full set of cooking utensils.
The beds have mattresses made of natural rubber and coconut fibre, offering real relaxation.
- Breakfast; prepared almost exclusively from local organic products, served at the poolside or in your villa.
- 200 sq.m. swimming pool & bar
- Parking area
- Exclusive play area for our young guests
- Baby sitting (on request)
- Laundry service
- Painting courses available on site
- Massage (on request)
- Internet corner & fax
- Mail service
- Wake up call
- Doctor on call 24 hours a day
- Daily maid service (change of towels daily, change of bedlinen every other day)
- Bathroom and swimming pool towels, slippers and hair dryer
- Korres Bath Amenities
- Baby cot and high chair (on request)
- Fully equipped kitchens (equipped with an oven, ceramic hob, fridge, mini-dish washer, coffee pot, kettle, fruit juicer, sandwich toaster, and a full set of cooking utensils).
- Air conditioning
- Individually controlled heating
- Direct dial telephone
- Free internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Electronic safe
- Satellite television with flat screen
- DVD/CD player
How to get to Naxos By boat
There are frequent sailings from the port of Piraeus during the summer months. High-speed sailings take approximately three and a half hours, whereas ferry sailings take five and a half hours. From Naxos you can reach Paros, Santorini, Mykonos, Donousa, Iraklia, Schinousa, Amorgos, Ios, Sikinos, Pholegandros, Syros, Tinos, Astipalea, to name but a few.
Online bookings can be made on: www.greekferries.gr
Naxos is connected with Athens via Olympic Air. The trip takes only 45 min.
Online bookings can be made on: www.olympicair.gr
Athens International Airport 'El.Venizelos' (ATH): www.aia.gr
Naxos Airport (JNX): tel. +30 22850 23292
How to get to Kedros Villas If you are coming from the port, follow the signs which lead to Agios Procopios. When you reach the second crossroads, turn left towards to Agios Procopios. Kedros Villas is 300 metres from this point.
If you are coming from the airport, turn left when you leave the airport. At the first crossroads you encounter, turn left towards Agios Procopios. At the second crossroads, turn left once again. Kedros Villas is 300 metres from this point.
Distances Port: 4.5 km
Marina: 4.5 km
Naxos Town ('Hora'): 4 km
Stelida beach: 300 m
Village & beach of Agios Prokopios: 800 m
Bus stop: at the entrance to the complex
Mini market, gas station: 700 m
ATM: 800 m.
Restaurants, taverns, pubs: 800 m
Pharmacy: 800 m
Water slides: 250 m